0

Family Guy & L'oreal Total Repair 5

I changed my shampoo and conditioner once again! I don't know though if I should be happy or not because I like trying out new products that catch my attention or I believe to be would work , especially since my hair is like DOUBLE DEAD [ meat? haha ] from all that hair dying that I do every time I discover a new hair color ^. ^ 
anyways, I was at SM last night , I was supposed to do groceries but then I ended up in Watsons. Honestly, I love Watsons aside from the other beauty health stores because since SM is everywhere in Philippines so is Watsons. 
Anyways so I was there buying my goods, when I stumbled upon the hair care section and my feet dragged me to the shampoo & conditioner . Okay so I admit one of the reasons why I wanted to try this also was because Anne Curtis's commercial for this airs how many times , and I'm sure we all have seen it.

Okay, maybe that's not the one really airing talaga but I couldn't find it [ IM SORRY ]. So yeah so that basically gave away what shampoo and conditioner I bought. Yup its the loreal total repair 5  for damaged hair [ yes, my hair is damaged as I've mentioned haha ] . I only started using it today but then my hair is very .. fluffy now. Not in a Lion King Mufasa way but I feel like it will work and almost be that SOFT [ I am totally dreaming haha ] like Anne's in the commercial.  So far so good. And I really love the smell. It smells nice. I bought the little bottle ( FAIL . I didn't get to check how much is in it compared to the big bottles ) because if it doesn't work on my hair, at least it wouldn't go to waste THAT MUCH . But I'm really hoping it would work though. SO FAR SO GOOD.

Anyways, I was on youtube one day and I stumbled upon FAMILY GUY clips from their episodes. LAUGH TRIP for me because stewie is just the best. For those of you who don't know what Family Guy is, I really recommend to watch this cartoon series. Pre-view:

Where else would you see a baby with a deep ass voice and a talking dog getting along? Their humor though is not for the normal disney , cartoon network type of thing though. A little more mature than that but still real funny. Right now I actually miss watching this cause I havent watched it in a long time. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top