0

(-_- ) HmMm ..

First of all, I would like to thank Sai Sayson for the two pictures of domo and I.

Please do check out her blog at :
http://fashionbysai.blogspot.com
http://saicyberspace.blogspot.com




Domo: " Why are you mad again? Your always mad, I'm trying to understand you, but you just have to let it go "

Mich: " NO DOMO, you don't understand! I just really want to UNDERSTAND what is their motif if they want to pin point
              all the negative things about what you're doing.?! Why do people look down on you or UNDERESTIMATE you
              and they don't even give you the time of the fuckin' day to try to see your side! I mean , I'm not being a little bitch
              about it but its TOO MUCH "



Domo: " There are people alot of people like that in the world and you will encounter people like that. But just don't
              mind them, eventually they will come around . 




Mich: " That's easy for you to say because you can just charm them with your open mouth look and PEOPLE WILL COME
              around to you. It's different for people. Not everyone has the charms and cuteness. I just really want to understand
              WHY are they like that. I don't want to give up because I feel like I'm the one who lost in the end because I know
             I can bring out MUCH MORE .. if people would just give me the chance and not automatically think she's
             hopeless .."


Domo :    “Never underestimate the power of dreams and the influence of the human spirit. We are all the same in this notion:
                 The potential for greatness lives within each of us.”
   HAHA . I just qouted that out of no where . But  just don't mind
                 them, it's their loss if they won't give you the chance to show what you can do.."


HAHAHA I totally just made a story out of that! I'm not sure though if it made sense but then I did using pictures that Sai took and the one of what I took. And no, I really don't talk to my stuffed animals in real life as well as arguing with them. I don't know  why I did this, maybe because these past few days I'm feeling kinda on the down ( deeper than down like HELL down ) these days.  But I made it this far , or let me rephrase that I've lasted this long and lived this long for me to let it start affecting me so I think in a way after doing my weirdly short story above I realized I shouldn't care. I mean yes it's going to get to me and yes I will forever be complaining about it but then I know there is nothing else I can do about it but PROVE THEM WRONG if they won't give me the chance to do that or what. It's not my loss.  

I don't understand why people are seriously like that when God had created each individual on earth equally. But hey, oh well. that's reality. I know i'll get through it. I believe that God didn't throw me these challenges in life if he knew I can't get through them right?

I really wish it was payday. I think I need to sepnd some bonding time with me and only me to relax and get everything off my back .. mind .. shoulders.. EVERYTHING!. I'm getting too old for drama. I think I need to stop caring less and being a bitch more. But that wasn't how I was raised. But then I gotta learn how to break the rest of my shell off and show my maldita side. 

I can't let people  mistake my kindness for weakness, my silence for complicity , or my patience for uncaring I should have realized I should have changed a long time ago.  I hate it that I always think there is a good in everyone when there really isn't. HELLO WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD . I can do this. I feel like whatever problems I'm being thrown I can get through it. I've been through alot ever since I have moved here to the Philippines ( wrong move ) but I'm still standing. I can do this .. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top