0

Simple Happiness

YAYYYY finally remembered my password and login for this! Yeah how dumb. I swear when I don't visit a page as often as I could I will forget something, and that something will eventually be the login and password. But HOORAYYYY.

Anyways, honestly, I really don't know what time of the year it is here in the Philippines. I mean like you know how in other places you got the whole four seasons thing going on  ( winter, spring , summer , fall ) and like here, what do we really have? I mean I know we have SUMMER  but we have that all year round. Now it's raining .. I don't really have that big of a problem with rain but I really hate it when it rains when coming home. O_O. I remember I fell into a kanal when I went home once by myself when it was raining. I lost the other half of my only brown havaianas slipper in it. I swear it was .. not the coolest experience ever. But anyways, so I'm guessing we have 2 seasons then? RAINY and summer? Does rainy even count as a season?!

Rainy ( okay so I'm guessing it can be a season in my blog ) always makes it hard for me to wake up in the mornings seriously. It makes me get real lazy. As in totally lazy that someone will get pissed off at me. But theBn again I fight with my laziness so that won't happen. Rainy seasons also remind me of emo stuff. HAHA. Like when people listen to cheesy love songs or the ones about break up or something, basta anything emo. NO I do not have anything against emos OKAY I am simply saying lang. I admit I tend to get a little sad when it's rainy. I don't know why, everything just seems GLOOMY. BUT I just found out one thing that makes me smile even in the simplest way ever. . . . By just going on YouTube and watching Coca-Cola's Happiness Machine and Truck videos. Seriously you should try it, when you're stressed , not in the mood, taking a break, hanging out online, or don't have anything else better to watch. The expressions on people's faces are timeless.  Just seeing everyone having a good time and being happy , which leads to everyone coming together is an example of simple happiness. I love how after almost every video the line " Where will happiness strike next " or something like that makes me want to shout out a place that's nearby so I can either push the button on the happiness truck and hope a DOMO Plushie holding a coke will come out or put ( no not a dollar or a quarter , I'm in the philippines haha ) either 15 pesos or HOPEFULLY LESS ( haha ) and something comes out like LECHON. May be a bit weird but one day I almost spend the entire day watching those videos ( no not the same one, they have the coke happiness machines in different places ) and I find myself just smiling in front of the monitor. Weird huh? Try it and watch and you will see yourself smiling as well. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top