0

2011 RESOLUTi0NS .. G0ALS?

It's that time again when in a few more hours its the year 2011 and everyone makes New Years Resolutions or Goals that they want to achieve for the New Year.


I clearly remember last year when I actually took out a pen and paper and listed everything that I wanted to achieve for the year 2010. Most of them I happened to achieve like graduating college in March and getting hired for jobs, but the rest, I don't know if I regret or what, nothing happened which disappoints me till now. Well I can't really do anything about it anymore because the  year is ending and incomes a new one. A new year that I need to set goals for. And since I'm turning a year older (in how many more days), I think I need to set goals that will help me in the future. But before I list my goals here's my thank you note to 2010 and the people that either help make me or break me this time of year.


Ever Dearest 2010 ,
First and foremost, you've thought me alot of things and by far this is the most "whoah'd " year of my life. It was like a turning point in my life and I seriously went through alot. I'm getting older and like most people I've experienced life changing problems that I rarely share with people (only those who I'm like super close like glue close to) that make me either a more better person or a more bitchier one. One of the highlights of my 2010 that I thank you for is that I was able to graduate college in March. I admit I have never wanted to go to college after high school because I wanted to join the air force right away, but I think I owe THIS much to my dad and proceeded with college. And luckily I was able to share with him my special day. I thought all was well after that but I guess not, the problems that I've faced after that were heartbreaking and took a toll on my life because it made me feel that those were the only days I had to make decisions to make my future "better". Yes, I think now they were the path that I was supposed to take but problems came up and I chose to watch over my sister. I regret, I admit. But after that day, I knew I can do it on my own. So thank you 2010, for helping me become a more stronger person that I was in the year 2009. I became a little louder than I was in 2009 though. =) . 
Thank you 2010 also for helping me prepare for adulthood. After college, I was able to "work" ( some people know what I mean by this ) and experience the "real world" with "real people". I've learned that not everything is handed to you on a silver platter. Like I was raised, everything was handed to me, I was pampered, but I was able to get rid of that. I would complain ( I mean who the hell doesn't ha ha) but I would still push through because my motivation would be my dad. If I had screwed up with my decision for my future, I am more determined now to do anything and make the money on my own to help out my dad. Believe it or not, I can stand on my own.2010 helped me do that. Not a lot of people see it but simply because they don't know me. " They know my name, not my story". I also learned that people aren't always what they seem. That was the time I knew I needed not to be nice because alot of people don't deserve it. People aren't always rainbows and butterflies to be cool with. So I've disposed most and learned to keep the real ones close. 2010 also made me learn to take criticism positively. Ha ha I admit I get mad and cuss like there's no tomorrow at the person but then I realize I should just accept it and continue. There will always be people who will put you down and there is nothing you can do about it. Okay whoa, seems like I wrote a Novel, so I need to stop somewhere here. Anyways I just wanted to thank the year 2010 for helping me discover ME. I've learned to accept me and my ways and if people can't accept me for that , well screw them. I've basically just became a more better person.

Soo .. tomorrow I can write my new year's resolution before midnight strikes or.. on January 1 because this shit is just too long and I know most people hate reading long posts (because I happen to be one of them! Ha ha!). Til tomorrow! =) 

Oh yeah .. the bridge of my nose is starting to become a bruise because the gates lever earlier hit me right smack on the left side of my nose (the bone part). Can't see it clearly here but it's coming out, and I managed to get a little battle scar from it.


I'm not sure if you all can see it starting to come out  but its there and my little battle scar just below. =)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top