0

DECEMBER

December to me is also known as "The Metro Manila Film fest" month where after people receive their "gifts" from people they automatically head towards SM Cinemas and line up to watch the entries for the year. 


It seems like the Metro Manila Film Fest has become a tradition or something that when December 25 or the month of December hits people automatically start thinking about what type of movies will be shown and which lucky actors/actresses were chosen for the films.


I admit, I'm one of those people who literally line up on Christmas Day with the loved one or friends or family to watch a movie that I've seen previews of on TV. I ain't gonna lie haha. 

I'm not even gonna lie about the movie I always line up for which is .. ENTENG KABISOTE . Yup. I actually line up for that movie. Other people might think it's corny but I love Bossing and I love that he's funny corny. So this year, he teamed up with Bong Revilla so it now became --> 
It was alright? Gwen Zamora and Sam Pinto were hot, no homo. But it mostly lost the Enteng Kabisote touch and it went more of the Agimat feel, which on my part, did not really like because I have never watched the Agimat or whatever it is called. I liked the Jullian Ward ( aka Trudis Liit) was in it =) . But overall , in a little kid's point of view, it was good, again in a little kid's point of view because you got the fantasy thing going on with the effects that make a kid smile or open their mouth in awe (OKAY i admit again there were parts were I opened my mouth in awe).


Another movie I was debating to see was either Dalaw of Kris Aquino or Shake Rattle & Roll 12. Ever since I was little I really liked those Shake Rattle & Roll movies especially with Manilyn in them. But then my feet dragged me in the direction of Dalaw.
I had my eyes closed while I covered my ears most of the time. I don't know but I can say I do get scared easily haha. Even though I did this, I was able to watch the movie. the start of the movie you will already holding on to your seats or either covering your eyes. It isn't that scary but more of it shocks the shit out of you when your getting into the movie , its like BOO .. wah , nagulat ako.. something like that. The story is good though, no surprise there because I feel like every horror movie she stars in is good. So I would recommend for people to watch it and judge this for themselves. 

I still plan on watching Shake Rattle & Roll 12 and also Ang Tanging Ina but that will have to wait till next time because I can't spend all my money just watching movies haha. But December is the only time I get to watch movies at the cinemas. =)

On a different note, what made my day today was the discovering Dunkin Donuts' BIG DUNKS O_O


Swear, they will make anyone's day with these big donuts priced at P20.00 each. Still the same taste but bigger =)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top