0

PALTY & PRETTIA hair dye

I love trying out new things, especially Japanese and Korean goods because they come up with the most weirdest but nicest results when it comes to make up and now, I've recently discovered Palty and Prettia hair dye. 

I'm the type of person who likes changing her hair color every once and awhile because I feel like it's a type of way to express yourself. So therefore, I've tried many different dyes to find the right one that I will stick to forever. Recently I've used Wella Decore Hair Dye in Copper Intense which on the cover shows more of a reddish color than brown so I was pretty much excited and I was in hopes of having that same hair color pictured on the box on my head. But, I forgot to look at the swatches on the side of the box , I looked at it after purchasing the item. So anyways, I really did not know what color my hair was before i dyed it because it was like a mix of all these other colors and the bleach and other stuff. So after I got it dyed this is the color that came out :

Ok so, when the light hits its that color but when I checked in the mirror after I took the picture it was a dark reddish brown color but when i took the picture I really don't know what color that is. Haha.

So anyways, like I said now I've discovered Palty & Prettia hair dye.



So the palty one is in color Honey Peanut and the Prettia is in Glossy Brown. I've heard good things about the outcomes of these hair dyes but I will have to wait since I've just recently dyed my hair. I'm excited though about trying the Prettia one since it's application is like shampooing your hair. ( click here to see Prettia Hair Commercial )

Maybe I'll try it out before my birthday (which is real soon yay)or when I want to go a darker shade. =). Don't worry though I'll share the results and reviews once I've tried it =), Hopefully this will work on me.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top