0

FiRST HiT

FiRST POST
yay

My blog has now been blogged on. It's been forever since I've actually sat down and just wrote.. about anything. I remembered back in grade 6 I would have all these journals that I would write in every night about the things that happened to me on that day. I had up to how many journals and to my surprise, I still have them =). When I was younger I wanted to be a writer or just have those published and make a story of my life, but then I realized it would be to embarrassing to post my child hood days but it would be worth the laugh


As a blogger ( named Sai Sayson) told me, this is her way to de-stress, and I totally feel her on that one , I find her as my mentor in a way since I asked her to help me with this HAHAH. <3 YOU no homo.


anyways..


BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE


I hope everyone's Christmas was a good one. Mine was so-so. I actually miss the feeling when your a kid and you wake up extra early and run down the stairs to see what gifts you get underneath the Christmas tree or (if any of you did this because I sure as hell ain't gonna lie that I didn't do this ) leave Christmas Cookies by the tree (even if you did not have a chimney ) for Santa Clause. I realized as I got older, I yearned for this feeling again. Now that I'm .. well not gonna say how old, but anyways , now that I'm older, I feel that magic is slowly disappearing but it never fails to put a smile on my face when I see little kids enjoy.


What I got use to here in the Philippines, is your inaanaks come to your house asking for their gifts. But, I was shocked and still am about it, that not only do kids get gifts but the people bringing them as well should get gifts. HAHA. That is all I have to say but what the hey, its Christmas, let's just not take advantage and bring the whole barangay to the house shall we.


After Christmas, i enjoyed my barkada's Christmas Party/Reunion on the 26th. We haven't seen each other in a long ass time and it was such a great feeling to have a majority of people there again enjoying and pigging out. This year ( we are totally moving on up with the food) we had so much food , since our very first Christmas Party in Imus Cavite where we only had hot dogs on banana leafs with rice =). I felt the spirit of Christmas ( yes a day after Christmas) where the people you love get together and enjoy.







I'm looking forward again to meeting up with them and having "laughs of a lifetime". 


That was a good year ender party for me, because in just a few days I will welcome the year 2011 with open arms and pray that this is MY YEAR

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top