0

HAiR EXTENSIONS & LiPSHix

I cut my hair short, not too long ago. It was one of those days that all of a sudden I couldn't do anything else with my hair and it was as dead as it can get, like double dead meat. So then I was like okay I think I'm gonna get a hairTRIM.  I really don't have a salon that I go to everytime I cut my hair like a permanent one, so I was still wondering where I should get it trimmed. The last place I got it cut was at Tony & Jackey's , i love how korean people do hair but all they did with mine was layer it and just made it more thinner. That's when my face looked fatter than normal, but yeah they do good with hair.. FOR ME in MY OPINION . Then I recalled I had gotten my hair cut at David's and that was the one I loved the most. It was when Rihanna's short do was totally in and ( I noticed after my haircut) that everyone had the same 'do. Fail. But I loved how they did it. So, I decided to try out Going Straight Salon. UHM. I don't know if the stylist was getting tired or sleepy but I feel like my hair was played around with. Seriously. And yet, another FAIL. On the birghter side, I got banging bangs and my hair started growing faster. But seriously, I really did not know what went on in that stylists' mind when he went for my hair. 


So now, I was thinking, I mean I love my hair with my whole heart even if I caused it damage by having to deal with the stylist and his scissors, but I feel like I want to try hair extensions. =) 



The downfall for me though is that I really don't know what color my hair is. What if I think its some kind of brown color then when I attach it, it's a whole different color! But I think it would be fun to try and suprise everyone I know have long hair. HAHA. But seriously I would like to try.


Aside from wanting to try hair extensions, I'm a sucker for make up, any kind from the eye shadows, lipsticks, etc. I finally was able to get my hands on Maybelline New York's Lip Smooth Care Tinted Lip Balm in Strawberry! . I first purchased the reddish colored one and I instantly fell in love with it. That's why I couldn't wait to get my hands on the pinkish colored  one. It protected my kisses and gave it a pinkish color thats just oh so cute and that matched perfectly with me. It doesn't make my lips chap also like the other ones that I've tried so I'm glad to stay I've finally found a lip balm that I'm going to stick with for awhile. =) . 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top