0

TAGAYTAY is love .. for me

In a way it was a little relaxing to spend the last few MINUTES in Tagaytay.I missed going there. I remember when my friends and I were still going to school , or graduating school, we would all *suprise* pick each other up in a beat up old L300 at night and drive up there just to chill. Now, since almost everyone is busy with JOBS ( yes amazing how everyone has jobs now ha. ha) we rarely get to see each other and spend time with each other. So that's why its kinda relaxing to go up there and eat BULALO! =).



Yes.. BULALO is really good on really cold nights. This is what I love about Tagaytay. It ruined my "no rice" diet because this won't be a great meal without rice. 

For great Bulalo and a great view of Tagaytay and the Taal volcano, I suggest you visit Greenats.


The place got bigger =) . It has such a nice ambiance and the view ( again yes I repeated ) is just amazing especially during the day or when the sun is about to go down because you have a great view of Tagaytay , either in little kubos or regular tables. It doesn't matter if you can't see the view at night because you wouldn't mind that because of the strong winds that will have your asses really cold and wanting their bulalo. 

I can't wait to go back to relax. I was planning on the weekend of my birthday to spend the weekend there then get a boat ride to the Taal volcano, but things came up. So hopefully next time. Hopefully next time also, I will be able to experience Batangas and Puerto Gallera. Yes I know, I am so late but what the hell. I'm still young =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top